Purchasing a Miniature Schnauzer puppy
All of our pups are implanted with an AKC Reunite microchip. Water Oak Farm is the Primary contact on all chips. When you purchase a puppy you will be added as the secondary on the chip. This is non-negotiable. We do this to ensure our babies are protected for their lifetime and we are contacted if they are ever turned into a shelter or surrendered to any type of rescue. We are committed to our pups security for their lifetime.
• All of our pups are kept up to date on all age-appropriate vaccinations & dewormings. Our pups are micro-chipped with AKC Reunite registered chips. We offer a written health guarantee. We provide copies of health records, AKC puppy registration application, pedigrees, and a puppy care kit for all of our pup's new families. All of our pups are vaccinated and have been examined by our family veterinarian before they are placed. Our pups are eligible for AKC registration.
Pricing and registration of pups
All of our Miniature Schnauzer pups are $2000 and up regardless of color or gender.
Pups can be reserved with a $500 non-refundable deposit. The balance will be due in cash when the puppy is picked up from Water Oak Farm. Please be sure that you understand before placing your non-refundable deposit that we DO NOT refund a non-refundable deposit.
Pups with Limited AKC registration (no breeding or showing rights) are $2000 and up.
Please call and make sure that the pup you are interested in is still available before using our paypal system.
• Any pup being shipped must be viewed "in person" before being shipped, NO EXCEPTIONS! "In person" means you must view the pup on sight before it can be shipped.
• Our pups are sold with limited registration unless they are being shown or bred.
• We do offer select pups with full registration.
• If you are looking for a pup with full registration, we may be able to accommodate you.
• Please let us know upfront when you call that you are looking for full registration.
Shipping costs are in addition to the cost of pup.
Shipping conditions and costs.
• Pups must be at least eight weeks old before being shipped.
• All of our pups are shipped in at least a medium-sized fiberglass kennel.
• All pups being shipped are examined by a minimum of two unaffiliated licensed veterinarians and will have a health certificate before being shipped.
• We ship with Delta Airlines.
• Shipping costs vary by individual airlines as well as varying by the pup's weight.
• Our shipping cost is $500. This covers the shipping kennel, vet visit, health certificate & transporting the pup to the airport in Greenville/ Spartanburg.
• The cost of the ticket for the flight is paid by you directly to the airline used.
• Before shipping all costs for the dog and shipping must be paid. Any pup being shipped must be viewed "in person" at our home, before being shipped, with no exceptions!
• We do not accept personal checks.
• Payment can be made with cash or Zelle only.
• We arrange to ship our pups all on the same day.
• Pups can be reserved with a $500 non-refundable deposit. The balance will be due before the pup leaves for their new home.
• If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 706-540-9738 at your convenience.
• Our pups are registered with the American Kennel Club. All of our Pups and adults are up to date on all vaccinations, dewormings and have been microchipped. All of our pups come with a written spay/neuter contract, health record, leash & harness, favorite toy, scent bed, and are pre spoiled for your convenience. Pups are $2000 and up w/ limited AKC reg. We require a $500 non-refundable deposit to reserve a pup. Our pups have been microchipped with an AKC reunite chip. AKC registration will be sent to you once your pup has been spayed/neutered.
Pups can be reserved with a $500 non-refundable deposit. You can place a reserve deposit with a personal check however the check must clear our bank before any puppy leaves our farm. All final payments must be via Zelle or cash only. We DO NOT accept checks for final payment!
We reserve the right to refuse anyone without an explanation